Summary of Alignment & Usability: Creative Core Curriculum for Mathematics with STEM, Literacy and Art | Math
Print materials reviewed were:
- The teacher and student editions of the textbook (traditional),
- The Understanding Math through Arts Guide,
- The STEM Project Edition and the teacher and parent edition of the Video Arts Guide (Modeling Mathematics).
Digital copies were also made available for review.
Items not reviewed were:
- The Assessment Database,
- Interactive Homework System,
- AVIMBA Families web-based program,
- Reader Books,
- Universal Access Reteach Library,
- Teacher/Parent Guide,
- Focus Tutorial and K-5 Workbooks,
- And Student Facing Materials and AB Curriculum (STEAM).
TPS has informed EdReports.org that it does not agree that the reviewed elements constitute all the core materials for TPS Creative Core.